of Knowledge Sharing
India is currently the hotbed for Startups. It is attracting resources and has started building a robust ecosystem for startups. The risk taking attitude is pervasive nowadays. More and more people are willing to take the entrepreneur journey. There are many startups that are turning unicorns. This is all possible because of ever growing confidence in the startup India ecosystem. However, it also true that there are many startup that has failed which need to be deliberated.
We at B2B Infomedia is not only going to celebrate the success of startups but will also discuss issues, challenges and opportunities faced by the startups through its 2nd Annual Startup CXO Conclave to be held on 22nd July 2022 at New Delhi.
DirectorZeco Aircon Ltd.
Founder and CEO RevFin
CEO NCR Eduservices
Chief Information Officer boAt
CTO Sunstone Eduversity
Head Technology Fresh To Home Foods Pvt. Ltd
Engineering Lead Winzo
SVP Engineering and Product Pristyn Care
VP & Head of Product Tata 1MG
Head IT CRED
Engineering Lead Winzo
Founders / Entrepreneurs
Tech People / Manager / Owner / Director
Venture Capitalists / Angle Investors
|08:30AM – 10:00AM||Registration Welcome Address by B2B Infomedia|
|10:00AM – 10:05AM||Welcome address by B2B Infomedia|
|10:05AM – 10:20AM||Inaugural Speech by Kumar Vineet IAS, Managing Director, StartinUP|
|10:20 AM – 10:35 AM||Technical Presentation - I|
|10:20 AM – 10:35 AM||Technical Presentation - II|
|10:50AM – 11:20AM||Networking Tea Break|
|11:20AM - 12:20PM||
Panel Discussion I: Startup CEOs Panel -
From a Multi-tasker to a Magnitude Manager: Life of a Startups
● Kartik Singhal, Director, Zeco Aircon Ltd.
● Ishu Bansal, Co-Founder, TruckSuvidha
● Sameer Aggarwal, Co-Founder, RevFin
• How tough it is to become an entrepreneur?
• What are key challenges for startups?
• What are hidden hurdles or hiccups?s
• Dealing with the partners and customers
• Opportunities to be tapped and extracted
• How to manage multiple tasks simultaneously?
|12:20PM – 12:35PM||Technical Presentation - III|
|12:35PM – 12:50PM||Technical Presentation - IV|
|12:50PM – 02:00PM||Networking Lunch|
|02:00PM – 02:45PM||
Panel Discussion II: How Disruptive
Technologies Fueling Innovations in Startups?
● Shashwat Singh, CIO, boAt
● Saurabh Odhyan, Head Technology, Fresh To Home Foods
● Sahil Mahajan, Engineering Lead, Winzo
● Gaurav Bagga, SVP Engineering and Product, Pristyn Care
• What are new technical developments catering to startups?
• How disruptive is the technology?
• How diversified the technology is with respect to specific requirements?
• How cost effective is the technology?
• Importance of customization of solutions
|02:45PM – 03:00PM||Technical Presentation - V|
|03:00PM – 03:45PM||
Panel Discussion III: Leveraging Technology
for Building Robust, Safe and Secured Customer Relationship
● Prasad Rao, Director IT Infrastructure, Cred
● Rahul Sharma, Engineering Lead, Winzo
● Prateek Verma, VP & Head of Products, Tata 1MG
• How to reach Pan India Customers?
• How to build a strong customer relation?
• How fast one can reach to the potential customer?
• Dividing customer demands geographically.
• Safe and secure delivery of the consignment
• Safeguarding Customers identity
|03:45 PM - 04:30 PM||Awards Felicitation Ceremony|
|04:30 PM onwards||Thanks & Closing Remarks|